We are a community of fashion enthusiasts who aim to express our individuality and show off our style through streetwear, a fashion movement that combines elements of countercultures around the world with modern street style. Popular influences streetwear draws upon include, but are not limited to:
- Youth subcultures like Skate or Goth
- Artistic movements such as punk, grunge, and hip hop
- Anachronistic artistic motifs such as cyberpunk or Renaissance art
- High fashion and avant gardism
- Active-wear such as athletic or military clothing
Users here are encouraged to show off their latest outfits and pickups, and engage in discussion about fashion and streetwear culture.
Need some quick inspo? Follow this link for a comprehensive list of inspo albums.
Please read the FULL SET OF RULES before posting.
- All Simple or easily answered questions should be posted in the “General Discussion and Simple Questions” Thread.
Posts AND Comments must be discussion and / or topic oriented. NO MEMES.
WDYWT Posts may be posted by whitelisted posters ONLY, and must contain a description of your entire fit and a full body picture.
Reviews require high quality photos in order to provide clarity of the details of the garment and a review of the item.
Don’t be an asshole. This includes creepshots.
Advertising must be cleared with mods. This includes surveys. Full advertising rules can be found here.
Discussion regarding Fake/Replica Clothing or Shoes is prohibited.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the removal of a post you may contact the moderators.
Please direct all meta talk to /r/streetwearmeta. This will guarantee you a mod reply.
|56 hours||28 hours|
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS:
Steam Group: StreetwearReddit
Credit: Source link